Telescan Exes

A blog for former employees of Telescan, Inc., and Investools, Inc. If you would like to be added here, please send your message to scottlaroche (at) gmail.com.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Welcome ex-employees of Telescan, Inc.

I thought I'd start this blog as a way to get in contact with other ex-employees of Telescan, Inc. For many of us, working at Telescan was our first "real" job after graduating from college. I think it would be interesting to find out what former employees are up to.

As you probably know, Telescan is no more. It was merged into an entity called Investools. As far as I know, there is no longer an office in Houston. I believe the former office in Redwood City is closed as well.

Please feel free to post. The only thing I ask is that I don't want any venting here. If you have a beef with someone, or if you have a beef with the company, please keep it to yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home